IELTS – International English Language Testing System – is an exam required for both university admission and immigration processes. It is accepted globally and is available in Academic and General training formats. Established in 2002, IELTS is accepted worldwide and organizations rely on its results for assessing English language proficiency. The Academic format is for those who want to study or train in English-speaking universities or institutions of higher and further education; furthermore, admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses is based on the results of the Academic test. The General Training format focuses on general skills in broad social and workplace contexts. It is for those who are going to English-speaking countries for immigration. Educate Learning Center offers classes to prepare you for the popular IELTS exam. Our IELTS courses are made up of lessons focusing on the academic skills and tips needed to help you achieve the results you need from the IELTS test. ONLINE ASSESSMENT TEST Content & Structure Listening and Speaking are the same in both general training and academic versions of the exam. However, candidates taking the academic module face more complex assignments in IELTS Reading and Writing sections. All candidates joining the IELTS preparation course at Educate need to be at a B1/B2 level to join the classes. Prior IELTS placement tests can be arranged to determine your language level. By taking our IELTS course you will:
- Improve your test-taking skills
- Learn time-management to complete the exam
- Learn other test-taking techniques to improve your score
- Practice the IELTS test in a classroom environment
- Better understand the requirements and strategies of each component of the IELTS test
- Have improved your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills to prepare the candidates for exam scenarios.