About the Program The Kip McGrath math’s program covers all curriculum topics that students are expected to learn in school. The program is designed to teach children basic mathematical concepts which will help them understand and learn new concepts so they can catch up at school. The program also contains extension modules for when students are ready for more challenging work, and more complex and advanced activities for senior students who want to improve their skills.
- Face to face teaching
- Stimulating computer-based learning
- Personalized learning program
- Revision homework activities
- Hints, tips and topic introductions at all math levels
- Fully worked solutions for senior math’s problems
- Resources such as a high-function graphics calculator, computer-based tools
- 6 to 17 years
- Grades 1 to 12
- Build young learners the foundation of mathematics.
- Assist who have progressed through the school system but still lack necessary reading capabilities
- Provide challenging programs for students who are preforming above average.
- Addition & subtraction
- Multiplication & division
- Areas, volume & space
- Geometry & Trigonometry
- Algebra & Basic Calculus
- Worded problems
- Complex problems
- An assessment to identify areas of concentration is conducted prior to the program
- Based on the assessment result.