Educate provide a range of technical and vocational training & courses to individuals and corporates, the programs are designed to enhance technical skills for specific job functions based on international standards delivered by highly experienced trainers.
Courses are delivered in highly engaging and active environment to ensure learners engagement and learners will be required to execute skilled gained during the course and supervised by the trainers.
Educate subsidiary ‘Thrive Technical & Vocational Training’ that is established in the field of professional training.
Experienced industry professionals and chartered practitioners have extensive experience across many industries including oil and gas, construction, retail, facilities management, education and public sector.
Courses follow international criteria in the field of HSSE.
• IBOEHS (Registered Safety Management)
• IBOEHS (Safety Officer)
• IOSH Managing Safely
• IOSH Working Safely
• Level 2 – International Award In Pediatric First Aid Care
• Level 2 – Fire Safety
• Level 2 – Food Safety
• Level 2- International Award In First Aid At Work
• Level 3 – Food Safety/ HACCP
• Appointed Person/ Lifting Opereations
• Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO)
• CCTV Operations
• Chemical Handling
• Confined Space Entry
• Fire Warden
• First Aid At Work
• Permit To Work
• Risk Assestment
• Working At Heights
• Basic Fire Fighting
• Basic First Aid
Project Management & Strategy Planning
Courses at Educate are instrumental to advance skills that are necessary in today’s business world. Designed for all leaders and managers, Leadership and Management courses develop leadership talent and functional performance.
The courses are created to maximize qualities and techniques such as motivating your team, decision making skills, negotiation skills, strategic planning, delegation skills and creative problem-solving skills among many others.
• Planning and Scheduling Professional
• Risk Management Strategies
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Program Management Professional (PgMP)
• Project Risk Management
• Cost Estimating, Budgeting & Cost Control
• Certified Strategic Manager
• Certified Project Management Analyst
• Fundamentals of Project Management
Contracting & Quality Management
The quality assurance (QA) of production practices and products, ensuring quality and safety standards are met within a specific industry from food processing and pharmaceuticals to manufacturing and healthcare. While this course provides participants the quality concept and techniques for managing, controlling an improving quality, the training will also enable them to implement quality improvement processes in their workplace.
Our certified management courses ensure that you have the proper skills and improve them.
• 14001- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
• 45001- OHSM
• 9001- QUALITY MANAGEMENT
• Facilities Management
• Contract & Sub-contract Management
• Quality Contorl Manager
•Advanced Contracting & Legal Aspects
• Process Methodology – Managing, Measurement & Improvement
• Commercial Property Management
• Residential Property Management
Procurement & Supply Chain Management
The Procurement and Supply Management training is designed to develop sourcing, planning, and procurement professionals to manage their companies while successfully navigating the complexities, risks, and rewards of the modern global sourcing environment.
Courses are designed for all levels of employees, and support the 360 cycle of the supply chain.
• Certificate in Supply Chain Management
• Certified Purchasing Manager
• Certified Professional Purchasing Manager
• Supplier Management
• Advanced Supply Chain Risk